General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
As a business, your everyday operations create many different potential liabilities. A single mistake while producing products, providing services, meeting with clients or even maintaining your workplace can all result in costly lawsuits. Without adequate general liability insurance, such incidents could lead to significant financial consequences.
The insurance experts at Paris Kirwan Associates make it their duty to help businesses like yours in the Rochester area understand their insurance needs and acquire adequate coverage.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
Fitting for its name, general liability insurance provides policyholders with a diverse safety net that covers many common scenarios. This coverage, also referred to as business liability or commercial general liability insurance, can render critical financial aid in response to several types of frequent incidents, including the following:
- Bodily injury—This coverage can help cover medical expenses and lost income if a third party, such as a customer or guest, is harmed in an incident for which you are responsible.
- Property damage—If you are liable for damage to someone else’s property, including your landlord, this coverage can help pay for repairs or replacements.
- Personal and advertising injury—Your policy can protect you from damages arising from allegations of personal and advertising injury, such as libel, slander or copyright infringement.
- Lawsuits—If your company is sued, general liability insurance can help pay for your defense and other legal expenses.
Many other types of liability insurance may be appropriate for your business depending on its specific operations, such as cyber liability insurance and commercial auto insurance.
Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
All businesses must be aware of the benefits and protections of general liability insurance. This type of policy is an invaluable investment for companies of all sizes and across all sectors but may be especially imperative if your operations regularly consist of the following:
How Much Does General Liability Insurance Cost?
- Having in-person interactions with clients
- Taking responsibility for property owned by others
- Providing services or conducting operations off-site
- Marketing and advertising your company or using social media
- Bidding on contracts
Providers will need to weigh several criteria when providing a quote for general liability insurance. In most cases, the following aspects of your business will be considered:
- Number of employees
After analyzing these factors, your insurance costs will also largely depend on your company’s past claims history and the specific details of the coverage you are seeking, such as coverage limits.
Get the Right Coverage
Running a business requires steadfast due diligence. Risks and hazards abound and must all be accounted for. With that in mind, the various coverages offered by a general liability policy should be considered critical components of any company’s insurance portfolio.
At Paris Kirwan Associates, our agents have the knowledge and dedication to assess your business’s specific circumstances and will work tirelessly to compile coverage that fits your needs. Contact us today to get started.
You may also be interested in…