Insurance Protection for Sports, Recreation & Entertainment Facilities. Our Mission is to Protect Your Goal
Like any business venture, individuals who own an ice rink or sports facility are susceptible to a variety of risks. While they could choose to simply skate by, holding the proper insurance coverage provides an extra line of defense in the event of costly claims.
For more than 90 years, Paris Kirwan Associates, Inc. has helped businesses protect their assets with tailored commercial insurance. Paris Kirwan understands the risks facing those in recreational sports, and our knowledgeable agents routinely match facilities in Albany, Buffalo, New York City, Syracuse and throughout the state of New York with the insurance necessary to mitigate risk.
Air Quality Liability, Umbrella Liability, Property Insurance and More
When matching a client with coverage, we will review their individual needs and exposures in detail before making appropriate recommendations. We will also help to answer important questions, such as:
- Are athletic participants covered under my liability coverage and am I protected if an athlete gets hurt?
- What is included in umbrella coverage?
- Do I need air quality liability?
Our team of experts will work with you to identify those exposures common to your industry. We then turn to our trusted carriers, such as National Casualty, for the program that best fits your needs at the most affordable price. Common coverages include Property, Automobile, Workers Compensation and Umbrella but we also recommend specific ice rink coverages such as:
- Air Quality Liability
- Ice Rink Piping
- Excavation Costs
- Equipment Breakdown
- Ice Resurfacer Coverage
- Accident & Health
- Abuse & Molestation
- Liquor Liability
- Employer Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
In addition to coaching our clients on loss management and the proper insurance protection, we can provide an assist on waivers, rental agreements, signage, safety manuals and more. To learn more about our offerings for sports facilities, please contact us.
Experienced, Knowledge Agents Protecting Your Business
We are committed to keeping our clients protected, and once a policy is in place, we will review coverage regularly. We are proud to be area leaders in ice rink and sport facilities insurance, and we make a point to stay abreast of changes and trends in the industry so that we can adjust our program accordingly.
Led by Charles Maxwell and Kevin Curley, our team of experienced agents are ready to break the ice on a policy. Request a quote to get started.
- Insurance Buyer’s Guides (The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
- Small Business Insurance Details and Resources (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOUR FACILITY
Services and items described below are available at the request of the insured.
Any services and items picked will be placed into your own Service Timeline.
All services and items can be customized to your specific needs.
- Responsibility Code Development & Implementation
- Emergency Response Plan
- Abuse & Molestation Policy & Procedures
- Participant Waiver Review & Implementation
- Facility User Agreements
- Equipment Maintenance Logs
- Facility Maintenance Logs
- Slip/Fall Awareness Training & Posters
- Property Valuation Assessment & Review
- Property & Liability Risk Assessment
- Employee Safety Training
- Industry Specific Employee Safety Manual
- Employee Handbook Consultation & Review