Alarm & Security Insurance Across All 50 States
Alarm & Security Insurance Quote Form
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Alarm & Security Insurance Information
Protection for the Alarm and Security Industry
Paris-Kirwan Associates is licensed in multiple states to provide insurance coverages to minimize financial risk. The industry is dynamic and along with the changes, we are here to keep up with the accompanying updates to your insurance program.
Highlights of coverages to consider are:
- General Liability Coverage
- Professional Errors and Omission Coverage
- Review of contract specs to assure you are in compliance for your insurance to avoid possible uninsured gaps in your insurance policies
- Cyber insurance. The overlap between cyber exposures and technical errors and omissions in the industry is increasing. We are here to help you navigate the marketplace and where available, combine those exposures.
- Excess/Umbrella Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Installation floaters; as required by contract
- Auto insurance to protect the fleet
- Workers Compensation
Contact Tammy Rossi at 585-506-4285 or on cell: 585-414-1188
About Tammy Rossi
Tammy Rossi is a 25+ year veteran of the insurance industry. Although a generalist with a wide assortment of business entities to insure, she has recently focussed in multi states protecting the alarm and security industries.
With the availability to access national programs, and the flexibility to approach a wide ranging marketplace as an independent agent, she is able to offer competitive and comprehensive programs for her clients.
With memberships in several state alarm associations (PA Burglar and Fire Alarm Association, NYS Electronic and Life Safety Assn and Ohio Security and Fire Alarm Assn,), she is able to keep abreast of developments in the industry with the goal of providing specific client coverage to meet their individual needs.
You may also be interested in…